MSK (Royal) Fabric YardageRegular price $10.00
As with the previous runs of Midnight Sky, we have plenty of 20" wide scrap available for purchase. While it is NOT wide enough to be used as a baby carrier, it is the perfect width for scarves, cowls, doll slings, and any other accessories that you can imagine!
IMPORTANT! This scrap is not wide enough for a wrap or a ring sling!
All sales are final. Please read carefully before purchasing:
- Fabric may include unrepaired weaving flaws or seamstress markings.
- There is no minimum order. Orders up to 10 yards will be cut in one continuous piece.
- Scrap has not been washed yet. If you would like us to overlock all raw ends with a serger before shipping, there will be an additional charge of $2/yard.
- There are 3 options so you can specify whether or not you would like the ends to be overlocked, and if so, whether or not you would like us to leave the fringe. Please choose carefully! Changes cannot be made once your order is finalized.
- Allow 7-10 business days for us to prepare your order before shipment. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number.
Width: 20” IMPORTANT! This scrap is not wide enough for a wrap or a ring sling!
Weave Structure: kaleidoscope
Fiber Content: 100% cotton
Care: Your scrap will be shipped in loom state. Fabric should be washed before using.
- Wash in warm water on delicate/gentle cycle using a detergent free of optical brighteners. Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry to minimize shrinkage.
- Iron on "cotton" setting with steam if necessary
If the raw ends have not been overlocked or hemmed, then handwash only to prevent fraying.