Midnight Sky (Black) Fabric YardageRegular price $10.00
The long awaited Midnight Sky is more beautiful than we could have imagined! And now that the wraps have been cut, there are yards and yards of this glorious 20" wide scrap for all of your crafting and accessorizing needs.
IMPORTANT! This scrap is not wide enough for a wrap or a ring sling!
All sales are final. Please read carefully before purchasing:
- Fabric may include unrepaired weaving flaws or seamstress markings.
- The longest pieces of scrap are only between 3 and 5 yards, so if you order 10 yards you will receive 2 or 3 smaller pieces. If there is a specific length that you need for a project, please include that in the notes.
- Scrap has not been washed yet. If you would like us to overlock all raw ends with a serger before shipping, there will be an additional charge of $2/yard.
- There are 3 options so you can specify whether or not you would like the ends to be overlocked, and if so, whether or not you would like us to leave the fringe. Please choose carefully! Changes cannot be made once your order is finalized.
- Allow 7-10 business days for us to prepare your order before shipment. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number.
Width: 20" IMPORTANT! This scrap is not wide enough for a wrap or a ring sling!
Weave Structure: point twill
Fiber Content: 100% cotton
250 GSM in loom state
295 GSM after the first hot wash, steam iron and air dry
310 GSM after second cool wash, tumble dry on low heat
Care: Your scrap will be shipped in loom state. Fabric should be washed before using.
- Wash in warm water on delicate/gentle cycle using a detergent free of optical brighteners. Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry to minimize shrinkage.
- Iron on "cotton" setting with steam if necessary
If the raw ends have not been overlocked or hemmed, then handwash only to prevent fraying.