The long awaited Midnight Sky is more beautiful than we could have imagined! And now that the wraps have been cut, there are yards and yards of this glorious 20" wide scrap for all of your crafting and accessorizing needs.
IMPORTANT! This scrap is not wide enough for a wrap or a ring sling!
All sales are final. Please read carefully before purchasing:
- Fabric may include unrepaired weaving flaws or seamstress markings.
- The longest pieces of scrap are only between 3 and 5 yards, so if you order 10 yards you will receive 2 or 3 smaller pieces. If there is a specific length that you need for a project, please include that in the notes.
- Scrap has not been washed yet. If you would like us to overlock all raw ends with a serger before shipping, there will be an additional charge of $2/yard.
- There are 3 options so you can specify whether or not you would like the ends to be overlocked, and if so, whether or not you would like us to leave the fringe. Please choose carefully! Changes cannot be made once your order is finalized.
- Allow 7-10 business days for us to prepare your order before shipment. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking number.
Width: 20" IMPORTANT! This scrap is not wide enough for a wrap or a ring sling!
Weave Structure: point twill
Fiber Content: 100% cotton
250 GSM in loom state
295 GSM after the first hot wash, steam iron and air dry
310 GSM after second cool wash, tumble dry on low heat
Care: Your scrap will be shipped in loom state. Fabric should be washed before using.
- Wash in warm water on delicate/gentle cycle using a detergent free of optical brighteners. Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat or hang to dry to minimize shrinkage.
- Iron on "cotton" setting with steam if necessary
If the raw ends have not been overlocked or hemmed, then handwash only to prevent fraying.
By purchasing one of our products, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use wherein the terms “Apple Blossom Wovens,” "ABWovens", “us” or “we” refers to Apple Blossom Wovens LLC, and the term “you” refers to the user of our products.
Apple Blossom Wovens is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur as a result of improper use of our products. Before using your carrier, be sure you understand and follow the safety precautions outlined here and printed in the booklet that was packaged with your wrap. If you are not sure how to safely use your wrap, you can find instructions for a Front Wrap Cross Carry both here and printed in the booklet that was packaged with your wrap.
The strength and integrity of the fabric is dependent on you following the washing and pressing instructions before using your new wrap. Care instructions can be found here and are printed in the booklet that was packaged with your wrap. We are not responsible for any thread shifting that may occur if you use your wrap before washing and pressing.
We are also not responsible for any pulls, broken threads, or other damages that may occur while you use your product. And while we have requested that you contact us with any questions about repairing such damages, that does not mean that we guarantee to fix any such damages.
We are now offering a layaway option, so you can pay half now and half next month. Here is how it works:
1. During checkout, enter the discount code "LAYAWAY". This will reduce your total due to 50% of the retail price plus shipping charges.
2. We will set aside your wrap or ring sling and reserve it until the balance has been paid. You will receive an invoice for the remaining 50% balance. That invoice will be due within 30 days of the original payment, but you can always pay it off early if the funds become available. Make sure to check your spam folder, just in case the invoice gets sent there.
3. Once the final payment has been made, your item will be shipped to you!
If you are entering a draw-to-purchase and would like to use the layaway option, make sure to indicate that when entering the draw. Your intention to use the layaway option will not affect your chances at winning the draw, but the layaway code does need to be entered before we send you the invoice.
Any layaway cancellations must be communicated to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The refund will be processed within 2 business days, and a 20% administrative fee will be withheld from the refund amount.
Two days before your invoice is due, we will send you a reminder. If your invoice for the remaining balance is not paid within 30 days, your layaway will be cancelled and a 20% administrative fee will be withheld from the refund amount.
Because of the old looms used to weave the fabric for these wraps, skipped threads (will be repaired before shipment), weaver's knots, loose threads from bobbin changes, and other irregularities within the fabric are considered normal. Before each wrap is sold, it is carefully inspected and any necessary repairs are made. Any irregularities left within the fabric are cosmetic only and do not affect the safety of the carrier. Tutorials are included here to show how to identify these irregularities.
When you first receive your wrap, please inspect it carefully. If you have any questions about the quality of the fabric, send pictures and a written description of your concerns to email@example.com.
If you have purchased your wrap second-hand and have questions about your wrap, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Returns and Refunds
If you are dissatisfied with your product, you will have 7 days from delivery confirmation to contact us and arrange a return. Returns will only be accepted on products that are in new, unwashed, unused condition and must include all original packaging. You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs (including full insurance and signature confirmation). Once the product has been returned, we will inspect it to ensure that it is in new, unwashed, unused condition with all original packaging. If it is, a refund will be issued for the purchase price minus all initial shipping costs and processing fees.
Your information will not be sold, given away or used for any purpose other than to process your transaction and contact you about your order.
A pick pass (or right-to-buy) means that you may purchase, at full price, any available wrap before release. If you would like to use your pass on an upcoming release, please fill out this form at least 3 days before the scheduled release. The request form will be updated regularly with the colorway/weft options that are available to use your pick pass on. Once wraps are finished and packaged for release, the pick passes will be fulfilled in order of request, depending on availability. If there is not an available wrap in your requested colorway, weft or size preference, you will be contacted by email. If there is an available wrap, you will be emailed an invoice. Invoices will need to be paid within 48 hours, and wraps will ship within 3 business days of payment.
Pick passes are given to everyone who tests a sample wrap and writes a review for ABWovens, and to everyone who models for a product photo shoot. They are also sometimes given as prizes in various contests or fundraisers.
Pick passes are transferable as long as both parties confirm by email the intent to transfer.
Release by Draw
Some of our releases will be by draw; these releases will be announced ahead of time, and at the scheduled time a form will be posted on our Facebook page. Just to clarify - the winner of the draw does not win a free wrap, the winner merely wins the chance to purchase a limited wrap.
The rules for a release by draw are as follows:
Only one entry allowed per person; duplicates will be found and deleted.
If a friend is entering for you, the friend must enter his or her own information.
Any entries submitted after the time announced for the form to close will be deleted.
Winners of the draw will be selected by random and will receive an invoice within 24 hours.
The person who wins the draw must be the person who completes the purchase. The name drawn must match the name of the person completing payment and the name of the person to which the wrap will be shipped.
Once invoices have been sent, winners will have 24 hours to pay their invoice. After that time, unpaid invoices will be cancelled and another winner will be drawn and invoiced.
Any release through our website will also be announced ahead of time on our Facebook page. Please note: our website is powered by Shopify which does have a 5 minute cart hold. HOWEVER, the cart hold does not work for the last item in each category; you will need to proceed through the checkout as quickly as possible until you reach the order confirmation page.
Any order cancellations (after payment and before shipment) must be communicated to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The refund will be processed within 2 business days, and a 10% administrative fee will be withheld from the refund amount.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason, including but not limited to: shortage of stock, suspected fraud, unverified shipping address or any other reason, at our discretion. If we cancel your order, an administrative fee will not be withheld and you will be refunded the full amount.
We can be contacted in writing at:
Apple Blossom Wovens LLC
5299 Ponderosa Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43231
Or by email at:
Updated April 2021
Shipment will only be provided to the address given as the 'shipping address' during payment.
The buyer will be responsible for any and all customs fees incurred. If the buyer refuses to pay the customs fees and the item is returned to sender, any fees incurred will be deducted from the refund amount as well as a 10% administrative fee for processing the return.
If you do not want to have to sign for your shipment, you must email email@example.com directly after placing your order. Declining the signature confirmation service constitutes agreement that you are solely responsible for your package once tracking is marked 'delivered'. That means if tracking says 'delivered', but your package is not in your mailbox, we are not responsible for replacing that product.
If you live in central Ohio and would like to pick up your order in person, please select "local pickup" as your shipping option and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Shipping Charges: Woven Wraps and Ring Slings
- Free domestic shipping with insurance and tracking on all orders over $50.
- International shipping will be provided through DHL at a flat rate of $50, and includes insurance, tracking and signature confirmation.
Shipping Charges: Throw Blankets, Baby Blankets and Shawls
- On orders less than $50, shipping within the United States will be provided through the USPS at a flat rate of $8.50, and includes insurance and tracking. Free domestic shipping with insurance and tracking on all orders over $50.
- Shipping to Canada will be provided through the USPS at a flat rate of $20, and includes insurance and tracking.
- International shipping will be provided through DHL at a flat rate of $50, and includes insurance and tracking.
Shipping Charges: Mugs, Cowls, Key Fobs and Necklaces
- Shipping within the United States will be provided through the USPS at a flat rate of $4, and includes insurance and tracking.
- Shipping to Canada will be provided through the USPS at a flat rate of $12.50, and includes insurance and tracking.
- International shipping will be provided through DHL at a flat rate of $50, and includes insurance and tracking.