Dreamer Twill: Black CottonRegular price Sale price $155.00
Over a year ago, Baby Tula and ABWovens began discussing the possibility of an exclusive collaboration with Chicibeanz, a weaver whose hand-dyed, handwoven wraps and wrap conversion carriers are highly desired in the babywearing community. After much discussion and planning, we are so excited that "Dreamer" is finally ready to snuggle some babies!
The warp layout was designed thread-by-thread by Echo, the talented weaver behind Chicibeanz. That design was then sent to our mill where our weaver wove this fabric up with a kaleidoscope weave. While the warp was created with the luxurious Brassard cotton yarns we always use for our Signature Line runs, there were two separate batches of weft yarns: Echo hand-dyed several different fiber blends to run as the weft for some of the fabric, and some of the fabric was woven with the standard Brassard yarns as the weft.
- The hand-dyed fabric yardage has been sent to Chicibeanz where it'll be sewn into various carriers and accessories and released both on the Chicibeanz website and in their chatter group via draw-to-purchase, so make sure to check out their Facebook page for more info.
- The remaining fabric yardage is here at ABWovens where it'll be sewn into various carriers and accessories. They will be released on our website or via draw-to-purchase, so make sure to follow our Facebook page for all the release info.
- Fabric yardage from both batches has been sent to Tula, the SSC manufacturer who will have exclusive access to this gorgeous fabric. Look for Dreamer in their upcoming stockings!
** All products in the Dreamer collection will include a special logo tag combining the pixie from the Chicibeanz logo with the apple blossoms from the ABWovens logo. On wraps, these logo tags will be used for the middle marker; on ring slings, they will be sewn along the tail; on cowls, they will be sewn along one hem; and on throw blankets, they will be sewn in one corner. **
Photography Credit: Alisha Skeel Photography
Ring Sling InformationPlease check here for available conversion options. After completing your order, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
2. Sling size (from XS through 3XL)
3. Ring color
4. Which shoulder you prefer to wear your sling on
5. Which color rail you would prefer to be closest to your face when wearing your sling on your preferred shoulder
Your carrier will be shipped in loom state. It is absolutely necessary to wash and iron your wrap or ring sling before using it. Using your carrier before washing it can cause thread shifting which will lead to weak spots in the cloth. The fabric needs to be washed in hot water and given a hard press to set the weave before it can bear any weight. For washing information, please click here.
Width: 25.5" (measured after a hot wash and press)
Fiber Content: 100% cotton
Weave Structure: twill
Weight: approximately 280 gsm (calculated after a hot wash and press)
Country of Origin: USA
Click here for information on shipping prices.
Purchasing this product constitutes acknowledgement of and agreement to our Terms and Conditions. Please familiarize yourself with them before placing an order.