We are so excited to finally be able to offer a rental program! If you'd like to rent an ABW wrap for 6 weeks, then please read carefully for the full details.
Please be aware that this might not be your most economical option for trying out a woven wrap. You may be able to borrow a wrap for free if you have a local babywearing group with a lending library. Or you may be able to find an inexpensive wrap for sale in Babywearing on a Budget that you would get to keep and not have to send back after 6 weeks.
- The rental fee is $25 and that covers all shipping charges. One week before your wrap is to be returned, we will mail you a prepaid shipping label and all of the supplies that you will need to safely package the wrap for shipment back to ABW. Then you can either drop it off at the post office or request a free package pickup from USPS.
- Rental period is for 6 weeks from when the wrap is shipped. If USPS takes longer than 5 business days to deliver your package, then we will extend your rental period to ensure that you have the wrap in your possession for at least 5 weeks
- Open to residents of the US only.
- You must have a smoke free home and agree that you will keep this wrap away from any second hand smoke. If you or anyone in your house smokes, even if you only smoke outside, you will not be eligible to rent one of these wraps.
- We participate in the HE Babywearing Feedback Collaborative, and you will need a feedback link before you can rent a wrap. You can join the feedback group here and instructions for creating your link can be found in the group files once you've joined.
- If a wrap is currently in stock on our website, then you will have the option to purchase the rental wrap for retail minus a 10% discount. We will also apply your $25 rental fee towards the purchase price. If the wrap you are renting is not in stock on our website then unfortunately you will NOT have the option to purchase it.
If you've read all the details and would still like to rent a wrap, then fill out the form below! On the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month, we will go through all of the requests from the previous application period, check feedback links and then send invoices for the $25 rental fee. If more than one person has requested a particular wrap, then random.org will be used to pick a name. If none of your requested wraps are available, then we will send you an email to let you know. Invoices must be paid within 24 hours, and all rental orders will be shipped out by the end of the week. If you have previously filled out the application, then just fill in your name and email address and then write "same" for your shipping address and feedback links.
Thanks for your interest! And please feel free to email us with any questions or comments email@example.com
Click here to view the form.